The Boston Globe thinks so. In a recent article, they insist that a well-executed blog will set you apart as an expert, and give eight reasons why blogging helps your career:
1. Blogging creates a network.
2. Blogging can get you a job.
3. Blogging is great training.
4. Blogging helps you move up quickly.
5. Blogging makes self-employment easier.
6. Blogging provides more opportunities.
7. Blogging could be your big break.
8. Blogging makes the world a better place.
Read the whole thing….and if you haven’t already done so, start a blog, already!